LavaCon Portland: It’s a Wrap!
LavaCon started in Hawaii (hence our name) to help senior content professionals stay ahead of rapidly changing authoring and publishing technologies.
However, LavaCon is more than just a conference. It’s a gathering place where practicing industry professionals share their best practices and lessons learned, network with peers, and build professional relationships that will last for years to come.
Pre-register for LavaCon New Orleans
Our 18th annual conference will be 25-28 October 2020 in New Orleans.
Our 2020 theme: Connecting Content Silos Across the Enterprise
Our 2020 Featured Speakers include:
- Meridel Walkington, Senior Content Strategist, Firefox UX, Mozilla
- Eeshita Grover, Manager of Technical Documentation, Cisco Systems
- Tim Sandfort, Senior UX Content Strategist, ExxonMobil
- Hilary Marsh, Chief Strategist, President, Content Company, Inc.
- David Dylan Thomas, Principal, Content Strategy, Think Company
- Sharon Burton, Content Management Specialist, PointClickCare
- Keith Mahoney, Technical Publications and Training Manager, Artificial Intelligence Platform Group, Intel
- And more!
Subscribe to our email list to receive updates on the conference program.
Pre-register for LavaCon 2020 and bring your boss or colleague for free!
LavaCon 2019 Featured Speakers
We will be posting the Featured Speakers for LavaCon New Orleans soon. In the meantime, here are the featured speakers from LavaCon Portland. Our 2020 speaker lineup will be equally amazing!
Find Your Tribe
Attend LavaCon and network with peers from organizations such as: