Andrew joined Volkswagen Automotive Cloud at the end of 2020 as the Global Head of Customer Success. His team is responsible for leading the following practices: Solution Engineering, Customer Support, Technical Training, Knowledge Center of Excellence, Customer User Groups and Enablement Tools & Services.
His two professional passions are as follows:
1) Empowering team members, customers and partners by connecting them with the right tools, platforms, systems, knowledge, opportunities and most importantly with each other.
2) Happy employees makes for happy customers. Andrew aims to make at minimum one team person smile each day. “Work is just work if we are not having fun together. This is a We Not Me culture. We grow together.”.
The Future of Content is Connected, Convenient and Intelligent
Co-presenting with: Chris Rocco
Between always-on information and autonomous vehicles, it feels like the future is speeding toward us faster than ever. How do you make sure the way you deliver content is keeping up with the speed at which it’s needed? How do you enable internal teams to align their approach with rapidly changing information while maintaining customer focus? Join this session where Volkswagen Automotive Cloud’s Andre Mishalove will discuss how emerging technologies are driving the need to rethink how, when and where content is delivered – as well as the current barriers to this seamless content experience.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- How information structure, delivery and consumption changes with the emergence and adoption of new technologies
- Where customers and the employees that support them will feel the pain if we don’t change how and where content lives
- The technological and organizational barriers we need to overcome to deliver content better
- What the future of content looks like and how to build for it today