What’s A Content Architect – And How Do You Become One?
“When the small but mighty French software company I was working for got acquired last year by a $1B US-based software company I wondered what I’d end up doing. I ended up turning that opportunity into being appointed as the company’s first-ever “Chief Content Architect”” responsible for driving the establishment of a strategic content ecosystem that leverages reusable content to drive process improvements and deliver improved content-driven customer experiences.
But what exactly is a “”Content Architect””, and what do they do? What skills and knowledge do they require? What’s the route to becoming one, and how do I persuade the executives that they need someone to help fix their content problems?
Join me as I walk you through my journey in content that led me to this role, and how I turned post-acquisition uncertainty into an exciting new opportunity.”
In this session, attendees will learn:
“The attendees will learn:
– What is a Content Architect
– The Roles and Responsibilities of a Content Architect
– The path to becoming a Content Architect
– How to recognize your company needs a Content Architect
– How to persuade executives that they should let you be the person to tackle their content problems.”