Samantha Azzarello is an Executive Director and Head of Content Strategy for J.P.Morgan Global Research, based in New York. She works with Researchers, Engineers and Designers to transform the technology, distribution channels and overall experience clients have with J.P.Morgan’s institutional research. She also publishes research that synthesizes and curates views related to economics and financial markets from thought leaders across Global Research. Previously Sam was a cross-asset strategist at J.P Morgan Asset Management, and prior to joining J.P. Morgan worked in the Chief Investment Office of Bank of America and as an economist at CME group. She holds a BA in Economics from the University of Toronto and a MA in Economics from New York University.
Building Trust and Credibility: Creating an Enterprise Content Strategy from Scratch
J.P.Morgan Global Research publishes ~130k pieces of research per year, covering more than 3000k companies, with research analysts in 25+ countries. Building a new Content Strategy function from scratch in a well-stablished organization has requires a mix of functional deliverables and a culture shift. In this session I will provide a case study of learnings from the experience standing up a Content Strategy function thus far and iterating on longer run strategy given real time developments.
In this session attendees will learn:
- Creating a long run vision and implementing in phases in a large, complex organization
- Using analytics to drive content strategy decisions
- Implementing a new CMS and new analytics back end
- Building trust and credibility with senior stakeholders
- Proving value with early wins and building off those wins
- Delivering data driven content strategy
- Implementing cohesive content strategy that is still fit for purpose across various distribution channels