Rebecca Schneider’s 27-year career features content strategy, library science, and knowledge management. In 2010, she formed Azzard Consulting, a content strategy services and staffing firm, based on the conviction that there are good, better and best ways to manage content. In 2016, after launching AvenueCX with Kevin P Nichols, Rebecca continues her vision to not only create effective content strategies, but ones that show results in improving content, ROI, and customer experience. She has guided content strategy in a variety of industries, including automotive, semiconductors, telecommunications, retail, and financial services. Rebecca obtained her Masters in Library Studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Actually Completing a Real Enterprise Content Strategy for the Entire Enterprise and Getting it Right
Co-presented with: Kevin P Nichols
Many folks talk about an Enterprise Content Strategy, but so few organizations complete one or roll out a strategy effectively. Kevin and Rebecca and have done it and for large, global brands. How do you conceive, design, implement, and sustain an Enterprise Content Strategy? Where do you start? And why are initiatives such as federated search and successful self-service content for customer support significantly benefited from an Enterprise Content Strategy? In this workshop, Kevin and Rebecca will show you where to begin and how to build one. From the people you need on a team, to the complete project process to the actual types of deliverables and outcomes you should achieve.
In this workshop attendees will learn:
- How do you build the case for an Enterprise Content Strategy need and sell it to the necessary stakeholders?
- Where do you start and why does everything begin and end with a content type?
- What types of areas do you audit to build out a strategy and how can this also facilitate a more concrete content governance structure and team?
- What does an actual enterprise content strategy look like and how do you get there?
- How do you build a roadmap from it that demonstrates impact and ROI?