Driven to educate, inform, and entertain through content.
Industry-leading Content Strategist. Author of “CX Trinity: Customers, Content, Context,” “The Content Pool,” and “WIKI,” and regular conference speaker, workshop leader, and writer on Content Marketing, Content Strategy, Customer Experience, Brand Management, and Content and Localization Strategy.
Storytelling Drives the Modern Customer Experience
Does storytelling have a role to play in modern customer experience? Here are some reasons why it does — and 10 commandments to guide you.
This presentation will be based on the following CMS Wire article which has generated a lot of reposts and feedback on both Twitter and LinkedIn.
In this session attendees will learn:
- Why storytelling is important.
- Why people tell stories about you and your content – good ones and bad ones – mainly bad ones.
- Why you should care what stories people tell about their experiences with you.
- Why the 10 steps of screenwriting are relevant in a business context
- How to apply those 10 steps to customer facing content.