Jump to Build a Business Case to Attend.
Full conference tuition (without discounts) is $2,450.
Half day workshops are $100 each.
Full day workshops are $150 each.
Take advantage of early registration discounts:
- 60+ breakout sessions and keynotes
- Meals: Continental breakfasts, lunches, afternoon breaks, welcome reception
- Access to session recordings after the conference. (Virtual track recordings include video. All other sessions are recorded with slides and audio.)
- Pay with a credit card or select Purchase Order/Check as the payment method and we’ll email you an invoice.
- Non-US attendees: The online payment form has trouble accepting non-US credit cards. Please email us for a manual payment form.
- Questions? Email [email protected] or call 1+ 562-726-1800
- Register today for $700 off conference tuition!
A Note About COVID-19
We have been monitoring the news about how the Coronavirus is impacting the meeting industry.
Many conferences planned for April and May have been rescheduled to later in the year, specifically September and October. Given that LavaCon is in late October, we are proceeding on the assumption that our conference will go on as scheduled.
If anyone registers and later decides not to attend because of COVID-19, we can convert your in-person registration to a site license so your whole department can attend virtually, refund your tuition, or apply your tuition to next year’s conference.
Build a Business Case to Attend
Need approval to attend LavaCon?
- Read the article How to Build a Business Case by Jack Molisani and Bonni Graham.
- Print the draft Schedule at a Glance and highlight the sessions that would help you solve your organization’s content challenges. Use this in your business case to show how attending LavaCon will help reduce production costs and generate revenue.
- Write a training request that shows how attending LavaCon will help solve your organization’s content problems, reduce production costs, and generate revenue. (See the 2019 Build a Business Case page for more information and templates to use for your business case.)
- Then register for LavaCon 2020 as soon as your training request is approved to take advantage of early registration discounts!