The 2020 LavaCon Conference on Content Strategy and
Audience: Please watch this short video by Jack Molisani for information on the audience at LavaCon and the types of sessions we want in our 2020 program.
Conference Theme: Connecting Content Silos Across the Enterprise
We are looking for companies that have successfully adopted a unified content strategy, connected multiple content silos, brought disparate groups together to operate as a team, and so on. Tell us worked, and what didn’t!
Speaker Proposals: We are soliciting proposals for breakout sessions (60 minutes), workshops (half day or full day), and case studies (30 minutes).
Program Tracks in our 2020 program include:
- Content Strategy and User Experience (UX)
- Content Operations (MarComm and TechComm)
- Learning Management (LMS, Distance Learning, etc.)
- People and Project Management
- Tools and Technology (DITA, CMS, etc.)
- Case Studies
- Content Operations is a term summarizing the processes, people, and technologies for strategically planning, delivering, and analyzing content.
- Proposal deadline: 28 February 2020, 5 pm EST (UTC -5:00 hours)
- While we welcome marketing-related sessions, we would prefer that sessions address how marketing interacts with other departments (not just sessions on how to do content marketing).
- One speaker in each breakout session is comp’ed into the conference in exchange for speaking. Your organization should pick up your travel costs. A second speaker may attend at 50% off conference tuition.
- We welcome new speakers. We will provide you a speaking coach and art department resources for building your slide deck.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1+ 562-726-1800