- Register by Monday, 22 April 2019 and bring your boss or colleague for free.
- Pre- and post-conference workshops will be added to the registration form after the preliminary program is posted. You will be able to edit your registration at that time and reserve workshops. Workshops have limited attendance and may sell out.
- The online registration form is experiencing problems recognizing non-North America addresses when verifying credit card payments. If you are outside of North America, please use the PDF registration form instead or call the office at +1 562-726-1800 x201 (UTC-7 hours).
Build a Business Case to Attend
Need approval to attend LavaCon?
- Read the article How to Build a Business Case by Jack Molisani and Bonni Graham.
- Download the previous LavaCon Portland schedule and highlight the type of sessions that will help you solve your organization’s content challenges.
- Write a training request that shows how attending LavaCon will help solve your organization’s content problems, reduce production costs, and generate revenue. (See the Build a Business Case page for more information and templates to use for your business case.)
- Then register for the conference once your training request is approved!