Writing content for medical devices is exciting and fulfilling. However, it offers unique challenges that you don’t encounter when documenting software product.
Learn the basic differences between “medical” and “commercial” in this session. Find out if you can make the transition to content that may save lives!
In this session, attendee’s will learn:
- How to approach content that has life-and-death outcomes.
- How to perform user analysis for a product that no one chooses.
- How to coordinate between regulatory an risk assessment.
- How to find the balance between regulatory requirements and content that actually helps the users.
- How to meet the demands of extreme environments (ICUs, etc.).
- How to decide if this is for you!