Industry regularly talks about the ability to strategize across multiple teams and functions but are people actually doing it? Until now, a unified cross-functional content strategy has all been theoretical. In this talk, hear how one company successfully implemented a unified content strategy across tech pubs, training, customer support and marketing teams to create, single-source, re-use, and deliver content in multiple formats and for multiple audiences, with tech pubs leading the way.
You will see real examples of an initiative that is being worked on for a critical product launch. Learn what it really took to go from strategy to the nuts and bolts, including real examples of getting buy in from marketing, training, and support, and taking techpubs is the center of the world.
- How to go from start to finish
- What “Unified Content Strategy” really means
- What a content audit contains
- What tools, templates, and spreadsheets we used and why
- Reusability mapping, both wide (across content teams) and deep (within product lines)