The number one complaint of users across industries seems to be their inability to locate the content they need. As information continues to grow on a daily basis across the internet, companies are looking for solutions to help users make sense of the plethora of content. The CIDM 2019 benchmarking study asked industry leaders in technical communications what their departments are doing to address these issues. Find out what they said.
In this session, attendee’s will learn:
- Why technical communications departments are being called up more and more to lead the taxonomy charge
- The taxonomy development trends being followed by industry leaders in technical communication
- Top tips and tricks for making content more findable
- How to prepare for taking over this important role.
- The importance of taxonomies to emerging technologies