Chatbots are becoming an increasingly popular delivery channel for many types of content, including customer support, marketing, and pre-sales. To make chatbots scalable, helpful, and smoothly integrated into the content ecosystem of your organization, you need to feed the chatbots with the right content prepared in the right way.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to write content for chatbots in a way that lets the chatbots find the relevant content and precisely match it to the user’s request.
In this session, attendee’s will learn:
- How chatbots work: approaches to recognizing user’s intent, handling incomplete requests, and finding matching content
- How the content needs to be organized, structured, and written to be discoverable by the chatbot
- How to not create an isolated, chatbot-specific content that would be available just for the chatbot
- What makes content undiscoverable by the chatbot and makes the chatbot to give wrong or irrelevant answers
- How to handle situations when the chatbot is unsure which content should be provided to the user
- How to handle content variations (for example, product- or audience- specific)