Marie Kondo has taken the world by storm in showing us the joy in removing clutter from our homes. But there is joy to be found in clearing out the cluttered closets of content in our organizations. Too often we deal with content clutter when forced to, as when moving to a new system, supporting a new language, or converting to a new data format. This presentation will help you find the ongoing joy in removing clutter from your content.
In this session attendee’s will learn:
- Tales of successful decluttering projects that brought value and joy their organizations
- Tools and techniques that can help declutter your closets of content, and keep them that way
- Tips for encouraging your organization to address content clutter
- How your tools, data formats, metadata and workflows can be used to help you control clutter
- How to find joy in incorporating decluttering strategies into your day-to-day content activities