As much as 75% of the adult population has some fear of public speaking and even more simply have poor presentation skills. What does this mean?
- You can’t promote or get credit for your ideas.
- You miss out on the visibility and exposure of presenting at conferences.
- You (statistically) will earn less and be promoted less than colleagues with better public speaking skills.
But don’t panic! You *can* learn in this fun, fast-paced workshop.
In this session, attendee’s will learn:
- The 3 Ps (Planning, Preparing, Performing).
- How to figure out the parameters of a presentation (audience, etc.).
- How to focus your topic and limit your ideas.
- How to build logical structure.
- How to use hooks, anecdotes, and segues.
- How to work with the audience.
- Tips and tricks of rehearsing.