Content distilled down to appropriate chunks of information in the form of intelligent microcontent take on a new life when they are made available to the enterprise for consumption and reintegration across different business functions in the enterprise. The silos all but disappear when content is rendered to microcontent that is classed, focused, structured, and contextualized. This microcontent then can flow freely across product, marketing, training, and support documentation. Attend to learn more about this transformational opportunity.
In this session, attendee’s will learn about:
- Microcontent principles that make content available beyond technical publications to the entire enterprise
- the Enterprise Content Metamodel used to classify content and establish connections and context
- Microcontent structures for the rest of the enterprise
- SME contributions through intelligent microcontent, and
- Microcontent technology used to make content available as a service to the enterprise.