It can be challenging to get different departments in a company to speak with each other, let alone work together. But if you allow the silos to get in the way, the end result is the same work being redone multiple times, in multiple formats, and with variable content and messaging. If your teams don’t work together, your internal teams suffer AND your customers suffer. It’s time to change the old paradigm and get on the same page…literally!
What if you could align and leverage content coming from multiple sources? What if you could synthesize disparate elements into solution guides, videos, labs, training material, and proof-of-concept demonstrations for your customers? By doing this, the overall customer experience becomes streamlined, cohesive, memorable, and useful…leading to initial purchases, repeat customers, and referrals.
Join Richard Hendricks (Juniper Networks) as he shows you how to establish partnerships across departments and build aligned content that reinforces the same message, rather than tolerate fragmented content that frustrates your customers. Key examples include:
- Developing example-based and solutions-based documentation with the help of Engineering, Solutions Test, and Sales Engineering
- Reusing lab content for internal and external audiences
- Establishing a bidirectional relationship with Training to improve both training and documentation deliverables
- Building content partnerships to align information across several departments
- Recognizing the power of video for GUI-based products