Can’t get funding for your key Content Development Strategic initiative?
Business case is an integral part of the planning and securing funds/resources for your initiatives. It becomes more important as the cost and complexity of the project increases.
Why your proposal to proceed is DEAD before it even gets off the ground; perhaps due to poor business case?
Alexander will discuss an alternative way beside typical ROI business case to obtain funding for your key content development strategy initiative.
The Business Case provides evidence that the project is a good investment.
The attendees will learn:
– How to make your Business Case properly?
– Why do you need a Business Case?
– When should you write a Business Case?
– What is in a Business Case?
– What angle should you consider for your Strategic Business Case?
– How Your Ecosystem impact your Business Case?
– What is Important to consider in your research data analysis?
– What do you need to consider gaining corporate backing and budget?
At the end of this session, you will gain some insights on some elements that you will need to consider for an effective Business Case that matches the purpose and the funding to secure your Strategic Initiatives.
In short, an effective business case justifies:
– Why a project should be undertaken,
– Why a stakeholder partner should invest in it, and
– Why the project represents a worthy expenditure of funds.