Eli Lilly Global Medical Information has transitioned from traditional authoring to authoring Adaptive Content components. This enables high percentages of content reuse and sets the foundation for automation in their omnichannel strategy. Other departments are now joining the transformation from unstructured content, breaking down content silos. As the change leader, Cecil Lee will share his journey, celebrations, challenges, and describe some use cases for content reuse across organizations. Cecil’s consultant Noz Urbina will discuss some relevant concepts and best practices.
In this session, attendee’s will learn:
- How to move forward on implementing a paradigm shift on content creation – even in the regulated pharmaceutical environment
- About a success story of implementing Adaptive Content creation within a group and across groups inside an enterprise
- About change management in terms of key milestones in the transformation journey
- About content strategy and how it addresses the biggest content problems and starts the organization’s momentum to expand and optimize Adaptive Content
- Some insights and perspectives from an author’s personal experience going through the change which can be used as a guiding tool for change leaders
- Some use cases that illustrate content reuse across organizational groups