You’ve carefully developed and deployed your new DITA content model, and now you’re ready to turn your writers loose in your new CCMS. Suddenly you realize that the model doesn’t account for all use cases, and your production engineers say they need other semantics to manufacture your content products. How do you juggle the requirements of your content developers and engineers while preserving the integrity of your content model?
In this session attendees will learn:
- How Healthwise developed and deployed its DITA specializations for its proprietary content products
- How quickly that model changed based on the needs of content development and engineering
- How the requirements of testing and deploying complicated a live production process and how we mitigated the impacts o. How would we do things differently if we had to do it over
- What practices made our situation better or worse
- What innovations did we implement to improve our production process