For many managers of content teams, a two-word job description applies: Create miracles! Managers must effectively deal with a wide variety of pressures, concerns, obstacles, and issues. In the face of all of this, most managers do a great job. How can you not only succeed, but also enjoy your work? How can you reduce stress, improve results, and empower your team to continually excel? In this workshop, we’ll explore the inner work that can catapult team success.
The key to management success is neither what you say nor what you do. It is deeper. Regardless of your words or actions, how you are being shines through. How do you know how you are being? How do people feel around you? In stressful situations, how do interactions go? Why are some leaders able to produce extraordinary results, consistently?
In this workshop you will learn:
- What are the underlying fundamental ways of being that, if fully engaged in, can ensure your team’s success?
- The power of vulnerability.
- How to use fear, hesitation, and lack of self-confidence to your advantage.
- Some inner strengths you possess that you are not fully using.
- The key to effective introspection, and how fundamentally different it is from worrying.
- The basic principles that can provide you guidance in difficult situations.
- How to explore who you really are.