Machine Learning and bots are hot topics for both engineering and content teams, but it can be daunting to get started with an ML project. Come learn from the VMware team as they share their experience building recent ML projects. In this workshop, VMware discusses use cases for natural language processing, deep learning, and chatbots. Attendees will get a primer on machine learning techniques as well as hands-on experience building a simple, interactive chatbot with BotEngine.
In this session attendees will learn:
- Overview of Machine Learning concepts
- Applications of supervised and unsupervised learning
- ML process and cycle – Choosing an ML framework and DL model – Data collection, preprocessing, and transformation
- Model training – Model evaluation and results
- Dialog flow and finding the right tone of voice o Building a simple chatbot
- Getting Started with ML at your company