These days, technical documentation is as much about videos, forum posts, and blogs as it is concepts, tasks, and references. Modern users expect rich, curated information delivered quickly in a one-stop-shop. But delivering dynamic DITA content has been a struggle. Now, finally, DITA-based portals are becoming flexible and intuitive enough to deliver dynamic, relevant, and searchable content effectively and in multiple formats. Done correctly, an effective portal will enable and secure your digital future.
In this session attendees will learn:
- Why an online support portal is so important and part of your product
- How dynamically delivered DITA content enables the ultimate content experience
- How rich DITA content can be delivered dynamically to solve modern and future problems
- How to address the challenges in creating an online content delivery portal, and why it took so long to get where we are
- How many different ways there are to quickly deliver the customer-specific content users need
- How to present varied types of content effectively in a single support portal