By bringing disparate parts of your organization (e.g. technical documentation, training information, and support documentation) beneath the umbrella of a Unified Portal, organizations can begin to break down longstanding content silos. This process revolutionizes the way we store, share, and distribute content – ultimately creating a rich, rewarding user experience.
Learn more about Unified Portals, the pieces and people that make them work, and how you can set yourself up for success. Then, find out how modern organizations are adopting content-as-a-service (CaaS), search, personalization, and other strategies to make their content even more powerful.
In this session, you will learn:
- What a Unified Portal is, and what makes them work
- Core business drivers, ROI, and competitive advantages
- How a Unified Content Portal breaks down content silos – using hands-on exercises and workshopping
- Real world examples of Unified Portals in action, and why a diverse range of organizations are adopting them
- Best practices for attaining buy-in from key stakeholders, and how to set yourself up for success