Nobody knows paperwork like the Pentagon. Without exaggeration, the Department of Defense (DoD) has policies and procedures for writing policies and procedures. This is the story about how the DoD tried to modernize how it documents policies and procedures, what it learned from its first efforts, what it found actually works, and what it can see on the horizon as even more dramatic innovations. Put simply – what it has found is a smart way to do smart procedures.
In this session attendees will learn:
- How to enable smart policies and procedures
- How to use intelligent content to streamline complex documentation processes
- How to make XML user-friendly to a wide community of users
- How to simplify the technology requirements for XML-based documentation processes
- How to integrate intelligent content into a mainstream enterprise technology landscape
- How to make XML based solutions scalable & sustainable