We listen to our customers and want to make them successful. With our help site getting around 100,000 views a day (including negative feedback), this was a great opportunity to improve the experience. Everyone involved in the customer journey (from product development, to marketing, sales, training, support, and localization) came together to work on a fix. Join us as we relive our adventure merging content from teams on 3 different websites, into a single content experience for our customers.
In this session attendees will learn:
- How we managed to present a unified content experience despite using different tools to create and publish content
- How breaking some well-known content rules got us better results
- How content teams work with development teams to test and evaluate search using analytics
- How we’re working on making the content more searchable and usable
- How we work to leverage intelligence from Localization teams to identify search patterns and create keywords and synonyms
- How we’re tooling our content so we’re ready to incorporate bots
- How our assumptions were shattered (and verified in a few cases) See version 1 of the site in action! We may not have nailed it yet.. but we’re definitely making progress. We’d like to share our experiences, what worked and what did not. So wherever you are in your own journey, you’ll avoid some of the mistakes we made, and look forward to an improved customer experience.