Even well-functioning teams can become silos, and an executive’s job is to break down walls so teams can accomplish company goals together. But how can executives inspire employees when they spend 90% of every workday in meetings—and the remaining 10% sprinting to those meetings? To get their voice out there, an executive often needs a communications and subject matter expert to assume it. Who better to do that than a doc writer or manager?
In this session attendees will learn:
- How to build trust with executives
- How to partner with company leaders to give voice to their vision and goals
- How two infrastructure writers at Salesforce followed those steps to keep employees informed about recent plans and developments—and get them excited about what the future might hold