LavaCon Dublin has secured group lodging rates and local transportation arrangements for our conference attendees. Please note:
- Each hotel has its own reservation contact, group rate, and group rate name.
- A coach will be available each morning and afternoon to shuttle participants between the Hilton Garden Inn and the Conference Center.
Map of the Conference Accommodations
Croke Park Hotel
This 4-star hotel, next to the Croke Parke conference center, boasts a canal-side terrace, comfortable rooms, and fully-equipped fitness center.
- The hotel is on the far side of the Croke Park conference center, and taxis are recommended.
- Hotel amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, free electric car chargers, and complimentary secure underground car parking.
- Phone +353 1 871 4550
- Email email@example.com
- Group rate name: THEL220517
- Group rate: €149.00 BB single, which includes full breakfast, wifi, taxes, and car parking (BB means Bed and Breakfast)
Hilton Garden Inn Custom House
Prefer being close to the city? This Dublin city center hotel is within walking distance of Temple Bar and shopping districts, plus offers amazing views of River Liffey.
- The hotel is a 20-minute walk to Croke Parke.
- The hotel is expanding, so there is construction scaffolding and noise during the day. Construction should be complete before the conference starts.
- Hotel amenities include a fitness room, electric car charging station, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- DD +353 (0)1 8541533
- Fax +353 (0)1 8290400
- Group rate name: LAVACON
- Group rate: €210.00 single Queen or Twin Occupancy (€220.00 for two people)
- Booking link
You are welcome to take advantage of Dublin’s many lodging options: other hotels, local bed and breakfasts, etc.