Our 2012 program contains over 60 breakout sessions and hands-on workshops on how to plan and execute digital media projects.
Adobe Systems is offering a special pre-conference thought leadership event on Saturday. The event is free and open to the public and includes meals, but does require advance registration. Info here.
The Portland Content Strategy MeetUp is hosting “An Evening with Ann Rockley,” Monday 10/8/12, 5:30pm-7:00pm. This event is open to the public but does require advance registration. Info here.
LavaCon 2012 will start with a panel discussion about the State of The Industry, as viewed from various segments of the industry: CMS vendors, Localization Vendors, Corporate Content Strategists, Independent Consultants, and maybe a tablet/eBook manufacturer or two to represent the future of mobile content consumption.
The panel discussion will also serve as a mini Table of Contents for the rest of the conference:
- Need help building a business case for content strategy initiatives? Attend sessions in the Project Metrics and Development Team Management stem
- Want more information on how to develop content strategy initiatives? Attend sessions in Content Strategy and Content Management
- Interested in how other companies are implementing their content strategy initiatives? Attend sessions in Case Studies and Roundtable Discussions
- Want to increase the user experience when content is finally published? Attend sessions in User Experience and Multichannel Publishing
- Want to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in eBook and mobile publishing? Attend sessions in eBooks, New Media and Mobile Devices
Our 10th anniversary conference is going to be great!